Twitter Chats To Sharpen Your Native Advertising Instincts
Some of these are journalism chats, which are great for new-to-native marketers to learn more about storytelling. Some are advertising or marketing chats, which are great for new-to-native journalists getting up to speed on tactics for reaching an audience.
All are presented in Eastern Time (ET, NYC time), but here's a handy time zone converter if you're reading and chatting elsewhere.
- 11 a.m. #awchat (Advertising Week Chat)
- 12 p.m. #CMWorld (Content Marketing Institute)
- 8 p.m. #MuckedUp (Journalism Chat)
- 9 p.m. #GetRealChat
- 10 a.m. #BrandChat
- 12 p.m. #Bufferchat
- 1 p.m. #InsiderChat (Last Weds of every month)
- 2 p.m. #AdWeekChat
- 8 p.m. #wjchat (Web Journalist Chat)
- 9 p.m. #PinChat (Pinterest Focus)
- 10 p.m. #MediaChat
- 10 a.m. #NativeAdChat (Monthly, 2nd Friday)
Have a suggestion for a chat that should be added? Noticed one is out of commission? Tweet me @mdeziel.
Check out the resource page for more helpful tips, tools and tricks.